NEW! Polymer & Paper Canadian & USD Currency Bill Counter Plastic Money Banknote CAD
NEW! Polymer & Paper Canadian & USD Currency Bill Counter Plastic Money Banknote CAD by Angel Canada at Constant Profits Clubs. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. BC-2000 new Polymer Ready Bill Counter provides fast and accurate counting of both paper and new polymer Canadian bank notes. It offers the perfect
- Dimensions: 330mm x 255mm x 180mm / 13" x 10" x 7"
- Net weight: 3.85 kgs / 8.5 lbs
- Power supply: AC100 - 240V / 50 - 60Hz
- Fake bill detection: Yes, UV detection
- Hopper and stacker capacity: 130pcs
- Counting speed: >900pcs/min
- Applicable bill : L: 110mm - 190mm / W: 50mm - 110mm / T: 0.075mm - 0.15mm
- Currency: USD, CAD, PESO, EURO, etc.
- Noise level: <60dB
About Polymer Bills:
What are polymer bank notes?
Canada's new bank note series will be printed on polymer-a smooth, durable film. Secure, durable and innovative, these bills mark a shift away from paper bank notes and are a first for Canadian currency.
Why is the Bank of Canada switching from cotton to polymer bank notes?
Polymer notes will help to keep us ahead of counterfeiting. They have innovative security features specifically designed for the polymer material. These notes are also more durable and will last at least 2.5 times longer than their paper counterparts, thereby reducing the impact on the environment.
Source: Bank of Canada website
Features & Highlights
- Compatible with polymer bills even when mixed with paper bills.
- Fully automatic, fast counting with auto-start, auto-restart, and batch counting mode functions
- LCD screen which displays the current and previous counting results for comparison
- External LED counter display included, Auto Differentiates between CAD and USD banknotes
- Built-in ultraviolet (UV) counterfeit detection system
|Item Weight:||8 pounds|
|Package Weight:||12.92 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.2 x 9.84 x 9.84 inches|